Through his high-content, engaging, and interactive keynotes, workshops, and webinars, Dr. Bruce Weinstein, The Ethics Guy®, works with organizations that want to do the right thing every time and that know the key to their success is the high character of their employees.
Bruce writes about ethics, character, and leadership for FORTUNE, and his signature presentations include:
• How to Hire Honest People: Ten Crucial Qualities of High-Character Employees
• Ethical Intelligence: Five Principles for Making the Best Decisions at Work and Beyond
• To Yell the Truth!™ A Fast-Paced, High-Energy Ethics Game Show Based on YOUR Organization’s Values and Code of Conduct
• Is It Still Cheating If I Don’t Get Caught? How Smart Students, Teachers, and Parents Make the Right Decisions (Almost) Every Time
All State Insurance, Astellas Pharma, Marathon Petroleum Corporation, The Home Depot, the National Football League, Northrop Grumman, the National Business Aviation Association, the Mechanical Contractors Association of America, the South Carolina National Guard, and the National Association of College and University Business Officers have been among Bruce’s many clients.
Bruce has discussed ethical issues in business, politics, and the news on NBC’s Today, ABC’s Good Morning America, CNBC’s Fast Money and Power Lunch, Fox News Channel’s The O’Reilly Factor, and a wide range of programs on CNN. In addition to his regular commentaries for Fortune, Bruce’s writings on ethics and character have appeared in The New York Times, Bloomberg Business, Investor’s Business Daily, Newsweek, The Huffington Post, USA Today, and the in-flight magazines of many airlines.
You cannot afford to have a single dishonest employee in your ranks. It takes years to build a strong reputation and just one dishonest act to ruin it. “How to Hire Honest People” will show you how to avoid costly business and legal nightmares and become even more profitable or successful in what you do.
Through this highly interactive and entertaining program, you will:
- Understand why you need to consider character as well as competence when you hire people
- Discover the true cost of bad behavior (and it’s not pretty)
- Learn questions you can ask to evaluate a job candidate’s character
We’ll focus on three of the ten crucial qualities of high-character employees: honesty, accountability, and gratitude. Your members will receive specific questions they can use to evaluate these qualities in job applicants and current employees.
It’s time to place character front and center in how you hire people, and this entertaining, enlightening, and inspiring session will show you how to do exactly that.
CUSTOM-DESIGNED FOR YOU AND BASED ON YOUR GROUP’S CODE OF CONDUCT!
Suppose you wake up one morning with the flu. What would you do?
A) Stay home and rest
B) Stay home and work
C) Go to work but avoid socializing
D) Go to work but socialize only with the people you don’t like.
We often find ourselves asking, “What’s the right thing to do in this situation?,” but when the stakes are high, our emotions (among other things) can get in the way of thinking clearly and making the best choices. In this lively, fun and practical session, Dr. Bruce Weinstein, The Ethics Guy®, shows how five simple principles provide a framework for solving problems that can prevent you from serving your clients to the best of your ability.
- We begin the presentation with a “What would you do?” quiz tailored to the needs and interests of your group.
- Bruce then presents the five principles of ethical intelligence, and small-group exercises show participants how to apply these principles in daily life.
- Bruce concludes by revisiting the quiz and demonstrating how the five principles—and your group’s code of conduct–reveal which solutions are best.
A simple but powerful call to action gives every member of the audience the chance to put the principles into practice immediately.
You’ve seen Bruce on CNBC, Fox News, Fox Business, CNN, The Today Show, and Good Morning America. Now your members can attend his engaging and inspirational presentation and learn how to prevent problems at work from becoming legal, financial, and PR nightmares. Who knew ethics could be so much fun?
“I’ve never enjoyed an ethics presentation so much!”
That’s what a recent attendee said about TO YELL THE TRUTH!, and your members will be telling you the same thing—and thanking you for scheduling such an entertaining way to discuss very serious matters indeed.
Here’s how the game works:
- Two on-stage teams of 4-5 volunteers, chosen in advance, are given a “What would you do?” scenario. Each team, as well as the audience members who want to play in their seats, have 30 seconds to arrive at a consensus, and they must explain why they made the choice they did.
- Then we see how 100 members of your organization responded (“Survey said…!”). Bruce will have conducted the survey well before the meeting.
- Finally, Bruce reveals the best response, based on your organization’s values and code of conduct.
- In one hour, we can usually do 5-6 scenarios that span a wide range of issues facing your organization.
Based on Bruce Weinstein’s internationally popular book of the same name, this unique, interactive presentation shows educators how to promote and sustain an ethical culture in their schools.
Whether or not there is actually more cheating going on, the news has convinced the public that there is an epidemic of cheating now, and each year there are sensational stories about dishonest students, teachers, and parents alike.
Is It Still Cheating If I Don’t Get Caught? presents five simple principles that educators can use to promote the highest ethical standards and ensure that members of the learning community conduct themselves with honor and integrity everywhere they go.