Hybrid teams are here to stay, research shows that virtual work and WFA (work from anywhere) is going to increase.
Leaders and teams have been navigating this new reality throughout the pandemic. The future requires leaders and teams to be able to successfully navigate the nuances of a hybrid workplace reality.
There is a continued shortage of workers and we are firmly in a workers market. This means that it’s a new world of work. Leaders are leading in unprecedented times and all workers are asking themselves big questions about what it means to work, and how they want to work in the future.
In this keynote, attendees will learn:
- Future of ‘all things’ research that reveals the social trends impacting the future of work
- Insights into the trends that are shaping what the now and future workplace
- How to leverage patterns in human behavior to increase team synergy in a hybrid workplace
- Key strategies on how to communicate and collaborate in a virtual team environment
- New ways to engage teams in a hybrid culture
- The ‘future ready’ skills that ALL workers need to develop to increase agility and adaptability
- How to use the ‘adaptability scale’ to see where you are and how you can ’ self-coach’ to greater flexibility
- Actionable takeaways that can be applied right away in your everyday work and life
Never before have workplaces had so much ambiguity, uncertainty and constant change.
Workers are challenged with doing more with less, learning at the speed of disruption and working with diverse situations.
There is a massive opportunity for leaders to create the future for themselves and their teams.
With the increase of digital transformation there is a calling for leaders to be connected, empathetic and inspiring for their teams.
In this keynote, leaders will learn:
- The most recent and up to date research on the future workplace and what it means for leaders today
- Statistics and sentiment analysis on worker attitudes and what workers want today and in the future from their leaders
- Leadership models on the ‘me to we’ mindset and mapping the future of the leadership journey
- Tips and strategies on how to leverage leadership mastery to increase the attraction and retention of top talent
- Inspiring ideas that can be put into immediate action to increase employee motivation and engagement
- Practical daily actions to help leaders feel energized and to help their teams to be inspired and excited to create the future of work
Cheryl Cran, future of work expert and founder of NextMapping shares inspiring, uplifting, and practical ideas for leaders to be future ready now!
What will leaders and their teams have to do to thrive today and beyond to the year 2030? Today’s challenges include ongoing global change, technological innovation and fast changing workplace dynamics.
Employee engagement, creating future ready leaders, attracting and retaining top talent are all elements that are rapidly changing and impacting the way we work and how we need to change to meet the challenges of the future workplace today.
This keynote will provide researched global business insights, thought provoking, creative, leading edge ideas and strategies on how leaders can take immediate action to increase team buy in, adaptability and execution NOW as we head towards 2030.
Are you and your leaders fully ready to proactively lead into the future of work?
Is your company poised to jump on opportunities and to innovate at the speed of change in the workplace?
Is your industry disrupting the status quo or being disrupted?
Do you have the right people with the right technology in the workplace that can quickly deliver extraordinary value to your clients and teams?
Many disruptions including government shifts, global disasters, mergers and acquisitions, artificial intelligence, robotics, and changing worker attitudes is causing the need for leaders to be able to map the future of work for their company and for their teams.
The type of leadership that is needed during these fast-paced times is the ability to flex in times of flux. Agility, adaptability and innovation are key attributes that will help leaders to drive the change and transformation needed to get to the future of work.
This future of work keynote provides insights into the future of work and strategies to proactively map the future as a leader. Dynamic ideas and creative approaches to help build future ready leadership that drives transformation towards the future of work.
Are your teams unified in vision, focus and purpose?
Are your teams able to collaborate, innovate and adapt to rapid change in the workplace?
Do your teams leverage technology to improve client and employee experience?
This future of teams’ keynote provides dynamic insights into the future of teams and how team structure is morphing to meet the real-time disruptions and demands of fast changing world. Research shows that small teams with highly motivated and engaged individuals are able to innovate and execute very quickly. The impact on business with high performing teams is faster ideas to market, nimble solutions for client experience and ultimately competitive advantage.
95% of companies surveyed cite a big focus for the future is finding and keeping top talent in the age of robotics, remote workers and increasing competition.
Fortune 500 CEO’s surveyed state that even with the age of robotics they are planning to continue to seek and hire talented people well into 2022 and beyond. The competition for attracting top talent is increasing, and as quickly as people are being hired and trained other industries are approaching and poaching talent. In addition the increase in freelance and entrepreneur opportunities for millennials is making the talent search even more challenging.
What can companies do? What do leaders need to do to win the war for talent?
In this keynote, you will learn how to map out a strategy and plan on how to attract top talent and how to retain them for longer than average time frames.
This change leadership keynote is for everyone because “everyone is a leader!”
Everyone in the workplace is working in times of intense technological innovation and dealing with ongoing rapid change and disruptions.
The key is how to inspire and engage everyone to be ‘leaders of change’ and to dynamically increase innovation, collaboration and success for everyone in the company and for the business overall.
This keynote focuses on how each individual can harness their own inner abilities to lead change and personal leadership in a positive and proactive way.
This keynote is based on Cheryl’s book “The Art of Change Leadership” (Wiley 2015)