- How world-class teams generate unstoppable growth
- Five Customer Service strategies that are Built to Last
- Seven ways to boost profits in any market
- How to actually grow leaders from Good to Great – Level 1 to 5 – what are the three steps necessary for developing the best teams?
- What are the best practices from managers and entrepreneurs with track records of more than two decades of success?
- What are the three critical drivers of influence for every high achiever?
Based on the business classic Built to Last that sold over one million copies, Thompson reveals the tools of the world’s most successful leaders for the sequel, Success Built to Last. This inspiring and fun keynote provides the secrets from hundreds of high producers whom Thompson has studied and met face-to-face.
In this engaging and eye-opening presentation, audiences will learn:
- The Invisible Close – How to win clients who don’t want to be sold. What is Level 5 Sales Growth and how to take Business Performance from Good to Great?
- Create Your Irresistible Offer – Defining better outcomes and benefits
- How to Build Partnerships From the Start – Investing in client loyalty
- What Does Your Market Crave? Helping clients understand the cost of ignoring your offer. How to gain strategic advantage over every other offer.
- Five Mistakes That Repel Customers & Cut Sales in Half
- Five P’s That Double Sales: Positioning-Pain-Promise-Proof-Planning
- How to convert loyal clients into higher ticket up-sell opportunities
- The Two Personalities of the World’s Most Profitable Clients
- How do you convince your team not only to embrace change, but actually lead the transformation now – with urgency?
- How have world-class firms taken the leap that you’re facing?
- What is the difference between top three market leaders & all others?
- How do you take advantage of turbulence in your markets in order to steal bases on competitors and build value for customers?
- What are the three fundamental factors that galvanize change in every person?
- What are the seven steps to change in every organization?
Some speakers talk about change and growth, but they’ve never done it before.
Thompson has made it happen. He’s been an operating executive with a front-row seat on transformations at Charles Schwab, and a board member at Best Buy, and Apple’s top iPhone and iPad app companies. He’s worked in 12 industries directly with executive teams at Nokia, NIKE, Unilever, Baird, Bank of New York and 35 firms in the US, Europe, Asia and Brazil. Thompson bets his own wallet on change and innovation by investing in companies that are on the leading edge of change.