Mike Rayburn’s personal, business and career mission is simple: Transform communities. Whether that community is a business audience, an association, enrollees in his “What If…?” keynote experience, impoverished people world wide, or the lost in his hometown of Las Vegas, Mike’s daily efforts and life work are dedicated to transforming communities.
Mike does this most often with his “What If…?” keynote presentations and breakouts, where he uses world-class guitar and hilarious comedy to teach the three simple, powerful tools which took him from playing empty bars, to headlining Carnegie Hall (eight times!). They work for anyone. And everyone. Always.
When organizations need innovation and peak performance, where do they go? Usually it’s to business leaders, authors, or famous sports figures. Rarely do they go to artists! Yet for artists, creativity, innovation and peak performance are their life blood! Being a mega-successful artist, as well as a savvy entrepreneur and business owner, Mike Rayburn is uniquely qualified to teach artistic principles in a business context, to give businesses and organizations the edge they so desperately need to innovate and perform at peak “virtuoso” levels… and thus transform their success and significance.
The measure of any speaker is the results they produce. Mike is consistently cited as “the hit of the conference,” and “what we needed and didn’t even know it.” More importantly, businesses regularly attribute significant, sometimes exponential increases in sales, impact and morale to the application of Mike’s keynote tools and breakout session content.
What if one decision could change your client’s business and teams forever…drawing a line in the sand between whatever came before, and the exponentially greater success about to come? Would they want to know what it is?
In his brand new “Become a Virtuoso” keynote, Rayburn will take the mystery out of mastery. Each person will learn and then make “The Virtuoso Decision,” and leave with the tools, and a simple, personalized action plan for becoming world class…their personal best. This is about excellence, performance, and the daily practices that deliver world class results.
Music and comedy creations are integral to every Rayburn keynote experience, always delivering powerful content. Recognized as a world class guitarist, Rayburn will debut his 20-string “Harp Guitar” modeling his message of high performance and becoming a virtuoso.
The “Virtuoso” keynote experience will make your client’s event unforgettable…and boost their bottom line! Click here to see what attendees will learn.
Takeaways…attendees will learn:
- The specific practices that differentiate world class performers from everyone else.
- The power of “deliberate practice” in leadership, business and sales.
- What “ruthless congruence” means and why it matters to your business success.
- How moving from “managing” to “creating” will grow your business.
- The mindset for overcoming adversity and the inevitable obstacles you will encounter…to “Succeed Anyway.”
- What a “Virtuoso” is and why you want to dedicate your career to becoming one.
The “What If…?” Experience is Mike’s transformational, hilarious keynote presentation. In it Mike uses his amazing guitar work and hilarious comedy as a metaphor, to illustrate three tools designed to turn your team into an army of innovators with the peak performance skills to transcend the status quo to stop managing change, and lead by creating change. Oh… and they’ll laugh so hard it hurts!
Every major invention, accomplishment and victory in human history began with the simple, almost childlike curiosity of a “What If…?” question. So, why isn’t your team asking this daily? And what if they were? After Mike’s presentation your team will look at problems and impossibilities and instead of turning away, they’ll instead ask, “What if we could? I know we can’t, but what if WE could?” They will set inspirational goals, perform like virtuosos, and achieve transformational results because of it.
Your Audience Will Learn:
- Three simple, powerful, tools you can use immediately and forever to access your gold mine of unrealized potential; the tools which took Mike from playing bars to Carnegie Hall.
- That managing change is not only stupid, it’s dangerous; you’ll learn how to stop managing change and start creating change; how to define the curve rather than follow it.
- The most powerful motivational force on this planet. (Hint… it is not power, sex, money, or fame).