Thought leader Neen James, is an influence and impact strategist who delivers high-energy productivity keynotes that show audiences how to achieve twice as much in half the time! She’s an Australian obsessed with helping people get more done so they can create more significant moments in life that matter.
Audiences love her practical strategies they can apply at work and home. Neen’s fun, Aussie-ness makes her a sought after keynote speaker that meeting planners love – they often describe her as the energizer bunny for their events.
Clients including Comcast, Cisco, Virgin, Pfizer, FBI and BMW describe Neen as authentic, energetic and passionate. She often appears in the media sharing leadership expertise and is a published author of eight books, including Folding Time, Secrets of Super-Productivity, Strategic Networking and Network or Perish.
She earned her MBA from Southern Cross University, Certified Speaking Professional designation from National Speakers Association, received numerous awards in her industry, is a partner in the international education company Thought Leaders Global, and in her spare time serves on several Boards.
When she isn’t speaking or mentoring clients, Neen travels the world collecting fabulous shoes, and you may also find her on a Harley Davidson.
You don’t have time to do everything; you only have time to do what matters!
As leaders we are constantly being asked to do more with less. If we can get clear about those activities that make the biggest difference to our productivity we can get twice as much done in half time and free ourselves up to get on with whatever else we choose.
This keynote is perfect for leaders who want more control so they can manage their time, focus their attention and manage their energy. In this interactive and high-energy program you will:
- Increase time accountability so you can achieve more
- Discover strategies to get you home earlier
- Develop engagement techniques for all communication situations
- Get clear on focused activity for greater results
- Increase your sense of contribution and control
- Eliminate distractions and increase effectiveness
- Learn how and when to say ‘no’ and still be a team player
- Introduce work-life integration for more balance at work and home
If you feel overwhelmed running from one project to the next, or feel like you will never get to the end of your to-do list, or wonder how you will ever get it all done… you might need to learn how to Fold TimeÔ. You will leave this practical and entertaining keynote understanding how you leverage time and get more done!
It’s the little things you do that make the biggest impact.
As leaders we can create more significant moments that matter by choosing to be ah-mazing! Ah-Mazing means you go ‘ahhhh’ everyday and view the world with wonder, excitement and anticipation.
In this high energy, motivating and engaging keynote, Neen shares:
- Characteristics of a modern-day influential leader.
- The art of accelerating your engagement to show others they are valued.
- The science of embracing what matters.
- Massive results are achieved when honoring the uniqueness of you and your team.
- How to be a more significant contributor at work, home and in your community.
If you want to have more impact everyday, achieve amazing results everyday and have more influence in the world, this keynote program is for you. Audiences leave this presentation motivated and inspired and feel like they can conquer the world.
Be a thought leader, not a though repeater.
In business today we must have a competitive edge, developing a thought leadership strategy for your company will set you apart from your competitors, allow you to attract and retain the best talent and position you as the leader in your industry.
During this high-energy program Neen will share:
- Why thought leadership is a vital strategy for business today
- The three types of thought leaders
- How to capture your intellectual property
- Delivering your thought leadership to those that matter
- How to develop thought leaders in your organization
If you want to accelerate results, commercialize your expertise and leverage marketing efforts, thought leadership is the strategy that will set you apart. Audiences leave this though provoking sessions with practical and implementable strategies they can apply immediately in their organization.