Pandit Dasa is a Mindful Leadership Expert, author and motivational keynote speaker. His inspirational speeches aim to create a more mindful workplace culture which increases productivity and improves retention. He encourages leadership and co-workers to appreciate and celebrate the success and contributions of others. This attitude fosters trust, enhances teamwork and greatly impacts employee performance. He emphasizes the importance of leading without ego and highlights the importance of cultivating self-awareness and personal growth and development.
Pandit captures the audience's attention by sharing his journey on how and why he spent 15 years living as a monk in New York City, the incredible life and leadership lessons he learned from that experience and why he's no longer a monk. His story is chronicled in his book, Urban Monk. Some key messages the audience will take away are:
• Understanding how our mind, thoughts and emotions impact our reactions and behavior.
• Tools for managing one's emotions and staying calm and collected before pressing the "send" button.
• The value of consistently appreciating our colleagues.
• Attendees will be encouraged to lead by example by setting a proper leadership model.
• Learn breathing and focusing techniques that can reduce stress, improve productivity and boost emotional intelligence.
Pandit Dasa has spoken to many Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies. Some of the organizations he has spoken to are:
Google, Citibank, IBM, State Farm, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Nationwide Insurance, SAP, Bank of America, AMC Theatres, Intel, WeWork, Royal Bank of Canada, AMC Networks, Novartis, Comcast, TD Ameritrade, JPMorgan Chase, The World Bank, World Government Summit, SHRM National Convention
The growth and overall success of an organization is defined by its culture and leadership. A positive workplace culture enhances teamwork, collaboration and morale. As a result it boosts employee engagement, efficiency and retention.
This presentation will address the importance of creating an environment where ego battles aren’t driving the company down and where individuals are willing to put aside their own self-interest for the sake of the greater good. It encourages an environment where individuals are willing to appreciate the contributions of their co-workers instead of feeling threatened by them. The research on mindfulness and its application for the workplace will also be presented.
As a result of this keynote, the audience will be able to:
- Communicate with awareness, clarity and compassion
- Manage their emotions to handle conflicts
- Develop a positive mindset towards individuals they don’t see eye-to-eye with
- Express appreciation towards the work of their colleagues
- Utilize mindfulness breathing and focusing techniques to lower stress and improve productivity
Leaders set the tone for the rest of the organization. To fully inspire and bring out the best from the workforce, leadership has to lead by example and “walk the talk.” They can’t say one thing and do another. To attract, engage and retain top talent, leaders need to create more human and employee-centered workplace environments.
This talk will address the importance for leadership of all levels to not only set the right example, but also, on a regular basis, appreciate the contributions of their workforce, communicate mindfully to encourage and inspire, lead with humility and without ego and manage their emotions. The research on mindfulness and its application for the workplace will also be presented.
After this keynote, participants will be able to:
- Improve their level of self-awareness
- Communicate mindfully and with compassion
- Lead with confidence combined with humility
- Better manage their emotions to remain calm during challenging situations
- Implement mindfulness techniques to reduce stress and improve focus and productivity
Anxiety, insomnia, muscle tension, fatigue, high blood pressure and anger are just a few of the physical symptoms of stress. Stress not only affects your body, but also creates behaviors that can lead to social withdrawal. This presentation will explore the nature of our mind and the various factors in our lives that cause us stress. Audience members will learn simple meditation techniques that can nourish the mind, which will lead to increased focus, greater productivity, improved relationships and better health.
Change breaks us out of our comfort zone and disrupts our routine making feel uncomfortable. This talk will provide practical tips by which one can shift our mindset to see the change as a positive force in our life. Key takeaways:
• Embracing change
• Staying focused
• Maintaining a positive mindset
The mind can become our best friend or our worst enemy. It controls our emotional and physical health and thus impacts all aspects of our social and professional interactions. The mind is the cause of our fears, insecurities, and anxieties. An undernourished mind magnifies problems and challenges we encounter and leads us into negative thought processes. By strengthening the muscle of the mind and nourishing its needs, we can see the potential for growth during difficulties and setbacks and develop the self-confidence we need to accomplish our personal and career goals.