Founder & Group CEO of Karrikins Group, Peter Sheahan is internationally known for his innovative business thinking and thought leadership. With over 120 staff, in 24 cities, across nine countries, Sheahan knows firsthand the challenges of growing a business in the rapidly-changing marketplace.
Peter, and his firm Karrikins Group, have worked with some of the world’s leading brands, including Apple, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, Hyundai, IBM, Pfizer, Wells Fargo, and Cardinal Health. He is the author of seven books including business best-sellers Flip, Generation Y, Making it Happen, and Matter.
Peter has delivered more than 2,500 presentations to over 500,000 people in 20 different countries. He has been named one of the 25 Most Influential Speakers in the World by the National Speakers Association and is the youngest person ever to be inducted into their industry Hall of Fame.
MATTER: Create more value, move beyond the competition, and become the obvious choice!
How do you become the obvious choice in the hearts and minds of your customers, employees, and community? The answer is value. You either create more value than your competitors or you don’t. The more important question is how? In this case study-rich, and highly insightful Presentation, Peter will:
- Show you how to escape commoditization and compete beyond price
- Help you identify your most valuable edge of disruption
- Offer a roadmap for becoming a thought-leader in your market place, and influence more senior buyers as a result
- Inspire you to lean into complexity, solve higher order problems, and become the disruptor
If you want to turn challenge into opportunity, and change into competitive advantage then join Peter for an inspiring, evidence-based approach to creating more value in your market place.
The fact that the world is changing is not new to anyone. The more important question is; what do we need to do in the face of this change? With deep experience accelerating transformation in some of the world’s most innovative companies, and as founder and CEO of Karrikins Group a growth-focused consulting firm with operations in more than 20 cities around the world, Peter knows first-hand how to take disruption, and turn it to our advantage?
In this case-study rich session, Peter will explore best-practices from multiple industries that have experience transformative change, and unpack the key insights from those who profited from the change compared to those that became victims to it. Specifically, he will discuss:
- The role assumptions play in blinding us to new opportunities
- The importance of clarity and alignment in our strategic response to change
- The need to take manageable risks to drive innovation
- Collaborating across the value chain to exploit new opportunities
Are your leaders getting the most from their people? Are you attracting and retaining the best possible talent? In Talent Revolution, best-selling author, and architect of dozens of powerful human capital strategies for organizations around the world, Peter Sheahan’s case-study rich session will:
- Help you understand the changing expectations of talent so you can transform organization into a magnet for smart and engaged people
- Explore the changing nature of leadership and outline new models for developing capability in your organization, and driving the alignment of people and strategy
- Share proven approaches to driving collaboration inside and outside your 4 walls and harness the discretionary efforts of people on and off your payroll
- Give you direct insight into what some of the world’s best companies are doing to win the war for talent
In today’s hyper competitive world talent is your source of competitive advantage. this session will put you on the cutting-edge of this critical strategic issue.
Unleash innovation in your company by knowing how to find the opportunity in the “white space”. Inspire leaders to take the risks necessary to make money in the white space and discover creative solutions to business problems by facilitating interdisciplinary thought. Attendees will learn how to build structures that not only generate, but shine light on the best ideas in your business and how to break the cultural norms that squash the innovative new ideas you need to thrive.
There is no shortage of ideas in the world. There is a shortage of people with the ability to transform those ideas into reality. Combining the need for imagination and action, ‘Making it Happen’ will go deep into the secrets of positioning ideas, products and services in a way that makes people not only pay attention, but to part with their time, money and energy. There is no point having a new idea, developing your new strategy or embarking on a journey of transformation if your people can’t make it happen in the real world.
Ensure that your sales process is sophisticated enough for today’s buyer by capitalizing on the science behind the way people think, act and buy. Learn how the world’s most profitable companies avoid competing on price, and how you can too.