Tim Sanders spent most of his career on the cutting edge of innovation and change. He was on the ground floor of the quality movement, the launch of the mobile phone industry and, most notably, the birth of the worldwide web. Today, he’s gravitated to disruptive change for over 30 years.
He was an early stage member of Mark Cuban and Todd Wagner’s broadcast.com, which had the largest opening day IPO in history. After Yahoo acquired the company, Tim was tapped to lead their ValueLab, which enabled sales teams to close hundreds of millions of dollars of new business through rapid collaboration.
By 2001, he rose to the position of Chief Solutions Officer and later, the company’s Leadership Coach. In 2005, he founded Deeper Media, which provides consulting and training services for leading companies, trade associations and government agencies.
Tim is the author of five books, including the New York Times bestseller Love Is the Killer App: How To Win Business & Influence Friends. It’s been translated into over a dozen languages and has been featured in Fast Company, USA Today, the New York Times, The Boston Globe, Christian Science Monitor and on CNN. His other books include Today We Are Rich, The Likeability Factor, Saving the World at Work and Dealstorming.
What are some of the top challenges facing today’s leaders? Employee engagement and customer retention. Here’s what we know: Competition for our best people and most profitable customers is coming from every direction, disrupting our businesses. What can we do to cement strong relationships and stand out from the crowd? Lead with love.
In his New York Times bestselling book, Love Is the Killer App: How to Win Business and Influence People, Tim Sanders explains that “love is the most powerful force in the business world, and we show it by sharing our knowledge, networks and compassion to promote success in other people.” His research finds that when we lead with love, we grow our business, foster innovation and build a highly resilient enterprise.
He has circled the globe, giving thousands of professionals the insights they need to lead a culture that values generosity, mentorship and empathy. In this inspiring keynote, he’ll combine compelling research, case studies and actionable takeaways that will move your audience to action.
- Three ways to become a student of the game, and then later, a trusted advisor to others who are grappling with change.
- How to supercharge your networking skills by asking different questions … starting at this conference!
- How to put compassion at the center of key business decisions, from talent management to customer experience.
In a business world where disruption is a constant and competition is fierce, emotional intelligence (EQ) is just as important to a leader’s success as on-the-job experience and education (IQ). As leaders invest time sharpening their EQ to become more resilient and relationship oriented, they develop what bestselling author Tim Sanders calls Emotional Talent.
In his bestselling book The Likeability Factor, Tim reveals how emotional talent expands our influence, bringing out the best in others. Best of all, it’s an area where leaders can make great strides with a committed effort. “It’s all about dialing into the emotional side of any situation, then proceeding with generosity.”
He’s traveled the world delivering conference keynotes and training programs to leading companies, universities and government agencies, giving leaders actionable insights that improve their performance immediately. What sets Tim apart from other EQ experts is his high level of pre-event research and keynote customization to align his keynote to the organization’s greatest challenges.
In this eye-opening keynote, he’ll combine research, stories, and takeaways to inspire your audience to action.
Key Takeaways Include:
- A blueprint to emotional talent development: self-awareness, self-leadership, social awareness and relationship management.
- Why the mood state can have a 1000% impact on a company’s level of quality and innovation. Case studies range from Motorola to Google.
- How to leverage employee experience design to develop a strong emotional value proposition that attracts & retains talent.
- How to decode people’s emotions with 90% accuracy. Sanders will reveal the 7 Faces of Emotion, which can make you the smartest leader in the room.
How to master the Art of Deep Listening by borrowing techniques from the best interviewers in the world.
Leaders in every industry prioritize innovation but are frustrated with how long it takes to bring breakthroughs to market. According to bestselling author and consultant Tim Sanders, the best way to speed up the innovation process is to promote a culture of collaboration across your organization and externally with partners, customers and competimates.
Over his career, Tim has studied leaders that practice what he terms ‘disruptive collaboration,’ a problem-solving style that leverages surprising alliances along the fault-lines of a company or its market. He’ll reveal how the biggest leaps and turnarounds in history came from collisions of thought, not safe work in our silos of excellence. Tim’s eye-opening keynote will deliver actionable insights and tools that will accelerate the rate of innovation, drive agility and quickly produce breakthrough business outcomes.
- Why Companies That Practice Cross-Disciplinary Collaboration Outperform Rivals
- How to Leverage the Power of Multiple
- Perspectives to Solve Problems 3X Faster
- How to Bring Multiple Stakeholder Needs From “Me-to-We” in a Collaborative Project
- Why Innovation Requires a Focus on Building a Collaborative Web of Relationships
- How to Connect the Silos, One Collaboration Project at a Time
Are you a ‘good option’ or ‘essential partner’ to your clients? According to best-selling author and consultant Tim Sanders, it’s a question that could make or break your book of business next year. Your competition is swinging for the fences, while disruptive innovations chip away at your client base. To succeed in this new landscape, you need to deliver ridiculous levels of added value – becoming essential to work with.
Tim’s company Deeper Media, has studied client loyalty, decoding what it takes to make the leap from optional to essential: Be a sounding board, a fountain of knowledge and a connector of dots. In this game-changing keynote, he will deliver actionable advice and tools that will help sales and professional service providers improve their skillset, drive business continuity and grow their business.
You will learn:
- Four questions and two statements that will supercharge your listening skills.
- How to read faces for emotions, and then how to respond with empathy.
- Why clients are loyal to those who make connections on their behalf.
- How to identify your client’s higher order needs and then solve them with your products, other resources at your company and your partner-network.
- How to become a trusted mentor to your clients by challenging and empowering them.